#Ask8now – 8 Ideas to Ignite Creativity in Your #Marketing #Video Debunking myths in your industry and offering real examples. Learn more…
8 Ideas to Ignite Creativity in Your Marketing Video
So you have decided to create a marketing video – good for you! If you are having problems igniting your creativity here are 8 ideas to get you started.
1. Educate viewers about your products or services. Tell them about the features and/or benefits of using your products/services. Let them know what it is you’ll receive when you make the purchase.
2. Do product reviews. Take one of your products or services that would interest your market and do an in-depth review of its features, benefits, pros, and cons.
3. Grow your potential customer list. Create a video that encourages prospects to give you their name and email by giving them something such as a report, an e-book, a newsletter, a tutorial video, a webinar, etc. Determine what it is your prospects would find useful and design a giveaway around it.
4. Telling a story is a great way to get people to relate to you. Weave in lessons that your viewers can take away from it. You can talk about a past event that shaped who you’ve become, or how you run your business today.
5. Debunking myths in your industry and offering real examples to show why they are myths is a popular video topic. You will educate your viewers and put them on the road to facts.
6. Take your viewers out of the office in to your natural surroundings and behind the scenes. You could introduce your family if its appropriate. You can show your viewers what’s meaningful to you. You could tie in some business secrets such as how to setup a business, etc. Take a little time to determine what is best behind the scenes to share.
7. Ask questions and then provide the answers. You could ask your viewers if they have any questions and then you could include them with the answers in your next video. These are great ways to start a conversation and start a discussion.
8. Discuss different case studies and the results of these case studies. You can show a case study of a customer who followed your directions, used your product, or used your service and the outcome. You could also read testimonials from some of your happy customers.
These eight ideas are a great way to get creative with your marketing videos, so why not get busy and start to reap the benefits.
If you’re looking to gain new customers, save money reach a larger target audience,