#Ask8now – 9 Ideas on How to Monetize Your #Local #Business #Website some #ideas on #how to #turn your #website into a money-making machine
9 Ideas on How to Monetize Your Local Business Website
One of the most commonly asked questions local businesses have when setting up their website is: ‘How am I going to make money from my website?’ well this article is going to give you some ideas on how to turn your local business website into a money-making machine.
1. Add Google Adsense to your site. This is as simple as signing up for a Google Adsense account and getting the code to insert into your site. You can also get paid for Google ads on your YouTube videos.
2. Sell Advertising Space to private advertisers on your site.
3. Add a shopping cart for your products- incorporating e-commerce into your site will make it easier for people to purchase your products at their own leisure and convenience.
4. Sell Content- you could publish your own hard-copy book using a self-publishing firm or you could create a pdf e-book. The books can be tutorials, expert advice, and guides that people will be willing to pay for.
5. Sell multimedia content-this includes videos, DVDs and podcasts. They can be on the same topic as your books but may appeal to people who take in information better through video or audio format.
6. Promote Events using your website. You can organize product launches, seminars, webinars, concerts or any event that will publicize your local business. You can make money on the front end selling tickets to the event or host the event for free and make sales on the backend.
7. Create a membership section within your site where members get exclusive access to special discounts, giveaways, coupon codes, VIP treatment or other valuable products and services.
8. Use your site to generate an email list who will buy from you in the future
9. Make use of affiliate programs. You can either create an affiliate program for your local business and use your site to recruit affiliates, or you can be an affiliate and sell other people’s products through your website.
If you’re looking to gain new customers, save money reach a larger target audience,
Ask8.com has a unique way of saying YES to the needs of small business owners in terms of driving sales by creating effective offline/online presence to reach a wider audience with profitable results.
With broad-based experience in senior business management, proven with a management of over $100 million portfolio yearly, and strong analysis of P&L in my previous executive roles, I can understand what it takes for a small business to grow.
As a consummate digital marketing expert, I am willing to leverage my 15+ years enriching experience in internet marketing services for diverse clients, to establish a sales plan that will jump-start an enviable development in your business.