#Ask8now – #How To #Build
#Guest #Blogging #Backlinks
Build valuable #contextual backlinks
from #high #page #ranksites.
How To Build Guest Blogging Backlinks
If you are not using guest blogging as a traffic and backlink method, I would highly recommend that you start using this strategy. Not only do you get to network with other blog owners, distribute your content to authority sites in your niche, generate free traffic over the long haul, but you also get to build valuable contextual backlinks from high page rank sites.
Being a guest blogger simply means writing articles for another website for free with the benefit of getting free backlinks to your own site. You may get an opportunity to place a contextual backlink within the main article or one in the author bio box at the end of the article.
The benefit of getting guest blogging articles is that they tend to be permanent because of your amicable relationship with the blog owner and the permission you got from them to be a guest blogger. This is unlike blog commenting backlinks that often get deleted because blog owners don’t want anything “spammy” on their sites.
How to find high traffic sites that will accept you as a guest blogger
1. You can use search operators in the Google Search box such as:
- “Keyword phrase”+ “become a contributor”
- “Keyword phrase”+ “guest article”
- “Keyword phrase”+ “guest blog”
- “Keyword phrase”+ “guest blogger”
- “Keyword phrase”+ “guest bloggers”
Once you have done this:
- Sort through the listings looking for sites with high page rank. You can use the SEO Quake Firefox plugin to do this as it will list the page rank under each listing.
- Browse each site looking for the guidelines on how to submit a guest post
2. You can also use offline methods to get guest blogging opportunities.
These will probably be more effective methods as a small business owner since you normally network with others offline rather than online. You can use your offline business networks to propose writing guest articles for the following:
- Your local business network e.g. Local Chamber of Commerce
- Your Professional Association
- Your Local newspaper
- Your local community organizations such as schools, charities etc
If you’re ready to have high-performing, high-yielding paid
search management campaigns that exceed your expectations,
we’re ready to over-deliver.
Get a FREE Consultation
Join our FB Group : Ask8 About Digital Marketing
or CALL 516-699-ask8 (2758)