#Ask8now – #How to #List Your #LocalBusiness #Products on #Amazon #Follow these #steps to #create your listing Learn more…
How to List Your Local Business Products on Amazon
In a previous article we outlined the six steps required to set up your local business Amazon seller account. Once you have set up your account, you are ready to set up your product listings so that they can be displayed on the Amazon catalog for viewing by buyers.
Follow these steps to create your listing:
1. On your seller account page, click on ‘manage your inventory listing’ link and then click on listings to create your product listing.
2. Search the Amazon database for the item you want to sell. Once you have found it click on the ‘sell yours here’ button.
3. Describe the condition of your local business item. For example, describe if its new, used, scratched etc
4. Set the price of your product and register to collect payment through Marketplace Payment by Amazon. As you set your price, take into consideration the Amazon commission fees and the shipping rates.
5. Set the quantity that you have of the item you want to sell and assign a code to the product to help you track it when it’s sold. Something to note is that if you have multiple copies of the same product, but they are not in identical condition or are of different editions, then you need to create a separate listing for each product. However, if you have multiple copies of the same product and all of them are in the same condition then you only need to create one listing.
6. Confirm that all the information you have entered is correct. You can always edit the data later if you want although you can’t change the ‘condition’ field unless you close that product listing and create another one.
Having completed these six steps your product will now be listed in the Amazon catalog ready for sale.
If you’re looking to gain new customers, save money reach a larger target audience,
Ask8.com has a unique way of saying YES to the needs of small business owners in terms of driving sales by creating effective offline/online presence to reach a wider audience with profitable results.
With broad-based experience in senior business management, proven with a management of over $100 million portfolio yearly, and strong analysis of P&L in my previous executive roles, I can understand what it takes for a small business to grow.
As a consummate digital marketing expert, I am willing to leverage my 15+ years enriching experience in internet marketing services for diverse clients, to establish a sales plan that will jump-start an enviable development in your business.