If you are just looking to start with Local SEO NYC for your business, then Google My Business listing is a great way to start your initial endeavor. After all, the people who look up for a product or service near them, are usually very keen to make a purchase. So it is important that the business information depicted on your Google My Business Listing is complete, precise and well-optimized.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a tool offered by Google to help businesses manage their digital presence for the Google search and on the Google Maps. If you have ever searched for a business name, you will often find the Business details you searched for on top, just above the organic results on the mobile phone, and on the right hand side of the page, when you view it on the desktop.
Why do you need a Google My Business account for your business?
Due to the high usage of smartphones devices and tablets, customers look to get information at their fingertips. So you need to make sure that your customers find your business details even before they access your website. The SEO consultant NYC, say that you must understand that Google My Business is not just a place to find the basic information about your business, when used correctly, it can turn out to be a powerful tool that increases your ROI and add value to your business.
Here are a few ideas suggested by the experts in local SEO NYC to optimize your Google My Business to generate more sales.
- Make sure that your business information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Especially, the core business information like – Business Name, Location, Phone Number, Website, Business description, etc. needs to be intact and consistent.
- Reviews are the vital spark of any local search. The more good reviews your business has, the more positive will your sales be. Reviews can make or break an opportunity, because almost everyone likes to take a second opinion before they make a buying decision. So, about 90% of the people read the reviews before they buy something. But how to get reviews from the customers? It’s simple, you have to ask them!
- Communicate with your customers through Google My Business Messages. At times, your customers might not be able to find something on your website, and they will want to contact you. But how? Google My Business makes this simple, with its messaging feature. It can increase the customer engagement and help close the sale.
- Share your business updates through Google posts. This feature of Google My Business allows you to share updates about your business in a variety of ways. You can highlight your latest product additions, or Showcase an upcoming event, or even share an update on the company’s advancement.
- Google My Business has built-in tools to help measure the impact of your business listing. They can tell you how your customers found your business, Where on Google did your customers find your listing, The actions taken by your customers on your listing, your customers area of living, etc.,
Ultimately, Google My Business is one of the most powerful tools, which a local business can utilize to position it before the new buyers and stay ahead of competitors. Get in touch with the New York SEO expert to improve the visibility of your business today!