#Ask8now – How to Create #GoogleAnalytics Account
for Your #Local #Business #Website Part I
If you would like to find out where your #traffic is coming from,
then it would be a wise decision to learn more about
Google Analytics and how to create an account.
How to Create Google Analytics Account for Your Local Business Website: Part I
Web analytics is a key component of your local business website. You may be wondering what exactly web analytics means. In simple terms it means the analysis of your website using both quantitative and qualitative data to measure the performance of your website. In other words it gives you vital statistics about your website. There are many web analytics tools available, both free and paid.
One of the most suitable free web analytics tools that a local business owner can use is Google Analytics, which is used by around 5,000 of the top websites globally but is simple enough to be used by a local business website. If you would like to find out where your traffic is coming from (social media, Google searches, email marketing, mobile marketing etc), what activities your visitors perform on your site, how much time they spend on your site, how often they come back and other important information, then it would be a wise decision to install this free tool on your local business website.
The first step is to create your Google Analytics account and this article will show you how to do that.
- First create your Google Adwords account at www.adwords.google.com
- Sign into your Adwords account and go to the Analytics Tab. Click continue
- Use the drop down menu to choose which site you wish to track with Google Analytics
- Check the box underneath the drop down menu to connect your Adwords and Analytics accounts
- Click on “Link Account” button
- Set up your website profile
- Next to the website you wish to track, click on the “edit” button
- The profile settings screen will appear. Click on the “edit” button
- Enter your profile information: your profile name, your website url and your website homepage url
- If you have e-commerce on your website such as a shopping cart, you will want to enable the E-Commerce Analytics by clicking ‘Yes’
- Click ‘Save Changes’
In the next part of this article, we will look at how to grant access to other users and how to get your tracking code.
If you’re ready to have high-performing, high-yielding paid search management campaigns
that exceed your expectations, we’re ready to over-deliver.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Get a FREE Consultation
Join our FB Group : Ask8 About Digital Marketing
or CALL 516-699-ask8 (2758)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW: