#Ask8now – #FacebookAd Headlines-
10 More #Tips To #Create Killer #Headlines.
10 more templates to supercharge your headline writing.
Facebook Ad Headlines- 10 More Tips To Create Killer Headlines
In our last article, ‘Facebook Ads- How to create Attention Grabbing Headlines that Work’, we looked at why it was important to write great headlines and we explored 5 headline templates to help you get started.
This article shows you 10 more templates to supercharge your headline writing.
1. The Direct Command Headline- this headline commands your reader to do something. It’s like a call to action.
E.g. Slash your mortgage; Negotiate your home loan; Call for free consult
2. The Promise Information Headline- this promises to give your reader useful information by using words like secrets, tips (note how I used that in my headline!), laws, rules, steps etc
E.g. Steps to Home Ownership; Secret to Whiter Teeth; Best Weight Loss Tips
3. The Testimonial Headline- provides your reader with someone else’s endorsement or opinion of your business. This works very well when you target your ad to a demographic that has the endorser in your readers’ Facebook profile interests.
E.g. GOP okays Carpet Cleaners; Beyonce dines at Megu
4. The Authentic Headline- uses authentic yet peculiar facts that provides honest and truthful copy that can be trusted
E.g. Ex-Marine releases fitness program; Dentist invents bad breath cure.
5. The Who Headline- this asks your reader a question about a pre-existing desire compelling them to say “yes, me too” or “ yes, I do”
E.g. Who Hates Dental Visits?; Who else loves seafood pizza? ; Who wants a Bulls ticket?
6. The Get Rid Headline- works like a charm for problems of all kinds such as medical conditions, physical ailments, pests, etc
E.g. Get Rid of Black Mold; Get rid of arthritis today
7. The Quick Way Headline- offers your reader an easy and fast way to solve an irritating problem in their lives.
E.g. Quick Way to Kill Bedbugs; Acne-free skin in 5 days
8. The Do Something Like Someone Headline- this headline tells your reader to do something like someone they admire.
E.g. Dance like Michael Jackson; Cook like Martha Stewart; Write like Hemingway
9. The Now You Can Have Headline- shows readers how they can satisfy a desire or dream they have for a long time.
E.g. Now You can be a size 10; Now you can own a home; Now you can make that speech, Now you can own a Lexus
10. The Have Something You Can Be Proud of Headline- this appeals to the readers sense of pride, shame or vanity
E.g. Have a 6 pack you can brag about; Have a smile you can be proud of; Get the forgiveness you need.
— Hope these 10 headline tips sky rocket your ad’s click-through rates. —
If you’re ready to have high-performing, high-yielding paid search management campaigns that exceed your
expectations, we’re ready to over-deliver.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Get a FREE Consultation
Join our FB Group : Ask8 About Digital Marketing
or CALL 516-699-ask8 (2758)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW: