#Ask8now – #FacebookAds vs. #GoogleAds: What’s The Difference?
Knowing the difference will help you decide the best option
for your #localbusiness #marketing #strategy
Facebook Ads vs. Google Ads: What’s The Difference?
For a long time Google dominated the internet scene and many business scrambled to get their marketing campaigns on Google Adwords. However there is a bigger player in town, namely Facebook and everyone seems to be rushing to advertise there. But what exactly is the difference between Facebook Ads and Google Adwords? Knowing the difference will help you decide the best option for your local business marketing strategy.
- Based on demographics. That means as an advertiser you can choose your ad to be shown to people according to their personal profile, tastes and preferences such as: age, sex, location (country, state, city), hobbies and interests, educational level, birth date and workplace.
- Have social proof. In other words, the reader of your ad can see the names of friends who saw your ad before and “liked” it, giving them greater incentive to click on your ad.
- Have a graphics element. You are allowed to include an image into your ad in addition to the text copy making it more visually appealing to readers
- Offers more character allowance for the ad copy. You can write a 25 character headline and a 135 character body text, though spaces are included
- Currently Facebook ad rates are lower due to less competition
- Facebook ads can be viewed on mobile phones.
- Based on keywords. This means if you want to advertise you need to understand search engine optimization and research keyword terms.
- Text element only. Google ads only have a text element with a 75 character limit
- Google ads appear not only on search engine result pages, but also on websites and in Gmail accounts.
- Some niche markets have very high competition that has resulted in high ad rates.
If you’re ready to have high-performing, high-yielding paid search management campaigns that exceed your
expectations, we’re ready to over-deliver.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Get a FREE Consultation
Join our FB Group : Ask8 About Digital Marketing
or CALL 516-699-ask8 (2758)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW: